Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Workshop Wednesday #9: Happy New Year! I'm Exhausted already...





Its 2012 and I'm already "exhausted", pipes for Avy's bike are ready! I'm super stoked it turned out this way, it seemed a hell of a job but in the end it was not that hard with help of the Biltwell pipe kit. The H-D mufflers are hanging on a mirror clamp on the bolt on hardtail and Motorcyclestorehouse provided the clamps to hold the mufflers and headers to the cylinders. No polishing, no welds grinding, no cleaning yet, I don't even know if I'm going to. Lowbrow provides a heatshield to save my leg and carburetor and Twin Air will ship some heat shield stickers. While drinking a Monster this makes my list of company's I like to thank for the help in 2011:

BILTWELL, LOWBROW, MOTORCYCLESTOREHOUSE, TWIN AIR, MONSTER, ROYAL JACK

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete